YURGA, Ltd. 300648523 uses the information you provide by sending us requests, including: contact person. No., email, operating system, browser type, Internet service provider name, IP address, date and time of visit, visited websites, Other Contact Details (all together – Personal Data) to properly manage your orders / queries.
Please read the following policy carefully before using Yurgajewelry.com (the “YURGA e-shop”). This explains how we gather, utilize, disclose and transfer the personal information provided by you on our websites and other digital platforms, whilst visiting our boutiques, contacting us by telephone, or when you interact with us over our social media platforms.
YURGA, LTD.300648523 by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via YURGA, LTD.300648523 electronic systems. YURGA, LTD.300648523 Will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes YURGA, LTD.300648523 would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always agree with it and have an option to cancel it.
YURGA, LTD.300648523 follows these basic principles of personal data processing:
- Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
- Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
- Personal data is processed lawfully;
- All information about processed personal data is confidential;
Managing and protecting your personal data YURGA, Ltd, 300648523 implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Process your queries;
- For direct marketing purposes –by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel.
Information you provide us and our utilization of it:
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering these details in the fields requested, you enable YURGA with the ability to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a inquiry about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a YURGA boutique or contact the YURGA Representative by telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with YURGA via a social media platform or other third-party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section titled “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect“, below;
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
- We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide post-service care;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Assist with your inquiries and requests;
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so and in accordance with your communication preferences (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Cookies and other information that we automatically collect
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by YURGA to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by YURGA to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. YURGA uses both ‘session cookies’ and ‘permanent cookies’. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
What cookies does YURGA use?
The Platform serves only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Cookies necessary for essential purposes||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this Platform and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Platform. Their overall purpose, however, is to enhance visitors’ experience and enjoyment of this Platform.
For example, some of these cookies enable visitors to specify language, product or other platform preferences.
|Analytical Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform.
The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Platform, the platforms that referred them to our Platform and the pages that they visited on our Platform.
We use this information to help run our Platform more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platform.
|Advertising Cookies||When you visit our Platform or click on advertisements or promotional areas on the Platform these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a platform and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
|Social Cookies||These cookies enable users to share pages and content through third party social media and other platforms. The companies that serve these cookies may also use your information to serve targeted advertising on other platforms.|
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymize and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You can opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies” above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
Sharing your information
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- we will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it”;
- we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
Protecting your information
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any YURGA marketing e-mails.
Yurga Lithuania, Main office of Lithuania, Mindaugo st. 32 – 10, Vilnius, LT – 03214
Telephone: +370 46 211250
Fax: +370 5 2731251
The date of the last update of this document is 2019-09-19.