Your privacy is important to us. YURGA Jewelry (“we”, “our”, or “us”) operates https://yurgajewelry.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Data We Collect
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
This information is necessary to facilitate the shipping of any purchased items.
Use of Collected Information
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
The data controller for our Site is the “Administrator” who can be contacted at [email protected].
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf.
Our Site uses Paysera, Paypal, and Stripe as payment processors. We have implemented necessary security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We also use Google ReCaptcha for user verification to ensure the security of our Site against malicious access.
While our Site is accessible by children, we do not directly market to children under the age of 13. Parents and guardians are encouraged to monitor their children’s online activity.
We have implemented suitable security measures to protect the personal data we collect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include regular malware scanning and the use of secure networks for the storage of your personal information.
As a user, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify inaccurate personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
To exercise any of these rights, please contact the Administrator at [email protected].
This policy was last updated on 26 May 2023.
Email: [email protected]
Mindaugo 32 – 10
YURGA Jewelry encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we are protecting your information. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of this policy.